Prosciba is a technical conference focusing on supercritical fluid fundamentals and technologies, which promotes the exchange of information and experience in the iberoamerican countries, but also welcomes researches from all over the world. This meeting has its origin on the efforts of South American research groups that began promoting local meetings, which have grown and become international along the years. Here is a brief summary of the meetings in Prosciba’s history:
- 1994, 1997 – I and II Brazilian Meetings on Supercritical Fluids (EBFS) – Campinas, Brazil
- 1999 – III EBFS – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 2001 – IV EBFS – Salvador, Brazil
- 2004 – V EBFS – Florianópolis, Brazil
- 2007 – I Prosciba – Iguassu Falls, Argentina and Brazil
- 2010 – II Prosciba – Natal, Brazil
- 2013 – III Prosciba – Cartagena, Colombia
- 2016 – IV Prosciba – Viña del Mar, Chile
Along these years Prosciba has become more than a conference, but a strong community. Our goals are to intensify our collaborations, attract more research groups and make supercritical technology a reality in Latin America.
In 2019 our history will complete 25 years, and the meeting comes back to Campinas, one of its birth places. We hope you to join us in this special date.